See every side of every news story
Published loading...Updated

‘Goon Squad’ burglarizes Hazleton area restaurant; PSP - The Shenandoah Sentinel

Summary by The Shenandoah Sentinel
HAZLE TOWNSHIP – State troopers are trying to identify six people they say broke into the second floor of Antonio’s Breakfast World Restaurant just north of Hazleton last month. The burglary happened Feb. 21 around 3:30pm at the restaurant on North Church Street, State Police at Hazleton said. Six people broke into the second floor of the restaurant and were inside for an unknown amount of time, troopers said. They left a handwritten note claimi…
DisclaimerThis story is only covered by news sources that have yet to be evaluated by the independent media monitoring agencies we use to assess the quality and reliability of news outlets on our platform. Learn more here.

Bias Distribution

  • There is no tracked Bias information for the sources covering this story.
Factuality

To view factuality data please Upgrade to Premium

Ownership

To view ownership data please Upgrade to Vantage

The Shenandoah Sentinel broke the news in on Thursday, April 3, 2025.
Sources are mostly out of (0)

You have read out of your 5 free daily articles.

Join us as a member to unlock exclusive access to diverse content.