King Charles seen in public for first time since suffering side effects from cancer treatment
- King Charles sent condolences to the people of Myanmar after a 7.7 magnitude earthquake claimed over 1,000 lives and injured 2,376 people, as reported by Myanmar's military-led government.
- The earthquake struck near Mandalay, causing severe damage and was also felt in Thailand, resulting in six deaths there, according to local authorities.
- Charles, who is recovering from temporary side effects linked to his cancer treatment, previously canceled a Birmingham engagement to focus on his health.
- In a statement, Charles expressed deep sympathy for the victims of this tragedy and praised the resilience of the people of Myanmar during difficult times.
47 Articles
47 Articles
King Charles cancels engagements after cancer treatment setback
King Charles III has cancelled engagements after experiencing temporary side effects from cancer treatment, Buckingham Palace confirmed. KING CHARLES IN HOSPITAL The 76-year-old monarch underwent scheduled treatment on Thursday morning but required a short hospital observation period, according to CNN. He returned to Clarence House later that day and postponed Friday’s events as a precaution. King Charles was due to receive credentials from thre…
King Charles says ‘shocked and saddened’ in his first statement since hospilisation; read here
King Charles, after his recent hospitalization, commented on the devastating earthquake in Myanmar that claimed over 16,000 lives. He offered condolences and praised the resilience of the affected people.
King Charles' Highgrove stay is 'perfect tonic' to help him return to work - The Mirror
Former BBC royal correspondent Jennie Bond says Charles will, in Winston Churchill‘s words, 'just keep buggering on' as he bids to recover from a setback in his cancer battle
Coverage Details
Bias Distribution
- 60% of the sources lean Left
To view factuality data please Upgrade to Premium
Ownership
To view ownership data please Upgrade to Vantage