See every side of every news story
Published loading...Updated

Motsoaledi not giving up on regulating cannabis edibles - Juta MedicalBrief

Summary by Medical Brief
Health Minister Aaron Motsoaledi is sticking to his guns about the need for regulations relating to food containing cannabis, despite President Cyril Ramaphosa’s decision to retract his gazetted regulations. The Minister said there was an urgency to address loopholes in the law while balancing health and economic considerations, and told News24 his decision had been aimed at protecting children. However, he added, he was “not disappointed” at ha…
DisclaimerThis story is only covered by news sources that have yet to be evaluated by the independent media monitoring agencies we use to assess the quality and reliability of news outlets on our platform. Learn more here.

Bias Distribution

  • There is no tracked Bias information for the sources covering this story.
Factuality

To view factuality data please Upgrade to Premium

Ownership

To view ownership data please Upgrade to Vantage

Medical Brief broke the news in on Wednesday, April 2, 2025.
Sources are mostly out of (0)

You have read out of your 5 free daily articles.

Join us as a member to unlock exclusive access to diverse content.