See every side of every news story
Published loading...Updated

South Florida senior living home denied evicting residents, claimed there were ‘a lot of deaths,’ new report says

Summary by Orlando Sentinel
When a state inspector asked the administrator of Oasis Living Quarters last month why its 100 residents had dwindled to fewer than 40, he said that there had been "a lot of deaths," a rude nurse, renovations and rent challenges, a newly released report says. But nothing about how the residents were forced out during a conversion to luxury apartments.

Bias Distribution

  • 50% of the sources lean Left, 50% of the sources are Center
50% Center
Factuality

To view factuality data please Upgrade to Premium

Ownership

To view ownership data please Upgrade to Vantage

Sun-Sentinel broke the news in Deerfield Beach, United States on Thursday, April 3, 2025.
Sources are mostly out of (0)

You have read out of your 5 free daily articles.

Join us as a member to unlock exclusive access to diverse content.